Who Is Pilates For?
- Everyone regardless of age and gender can benefit from Pilates!
- Pilates can improve your posture and is beneficial for office workers wanting to reverse thephysical effects caused by sitting all day.
- It is the perfect complement to any active workout and can improve other athletic skills such as: running, biking, weightlifting and golf.
- Pilates was originally used for physical rehabilitation for war soldiers and is also great for injury recovery with the remarkable ability of the apparatus to challenge and support the body while facilitating movement.
- Pregnant, prenatal and postnatal clients can also benefit from Pilates, with core stabilising exercises, and strengthening of pelvic floor and transversus abdominis muscles to help facilitate smoother baby delivery and post-natal recovery.