Who we are
In this document, ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’ and ‘Corepower Pilates’ refers to Core Pilates Sydney Pty Ltd and its subsidiary trading under the name ‘Corepower Pilates.’
Protecting your privacy
Your privacy and maintaining confidentiality of your personal information is important to Corepower Pilates. This document sets out how we handle your personal information, including the collection, storage, use and disclosure of your personal information, as well as how you can access and change your information, provide us with feedback or make a complaint. This document is amended from time to time.
Consent means your permission. Your consent can be express or implied. Express consent can be written (e.g. when you sign a form or send us correspondence via email) or verbal (e.g. when you give us your permission over the phone or in face-to-face conversations). Your consent will be implied when we can reasonably form a conclusion from our pre-established relationship with you that you have given consent by either taking action or deciding not to take action.
Personal information has the same meaning that it has under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), namely information or an opinion, whether true or not, and whether recorded in a material form or not, about an individual whose identity is apparent, or can reasonably be ascertained, from the information or opinion.
- Collection of personal information
You will provide some or all of the following information when you purchase services from our website, register a customer account with us or contact us. Corepower Pilates may collect the following information:
- Name, address, email address and telephone contact details
- Date of birth
- Emergency contact person
- Credit card details
- Details of purchases made and services used, including the date, etc
- Sensitive information*
Information about health data may include:
- Medical history, medications
- Other health related information that is necessary
We collect this information to provide personalised services to an individual. Sensitive information will only be used or disclosed for the purpose for which it was provided to us without consent, except in exceptional cases when disclosure may be required by law or necessary to protect the rights or property of Corepower Pilates.
- How does Corepower Pilates use personal information?
- Provide our services to you
- Comply with marketing promotions. We may use your information to communicated special offers, promotions and information about our company to you via email, sms or mail. When you become our customer, you consent to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes (as described in the document), unless you havve contacted us to withdraw your consent. If you do not wish to receive marketing material from us you can contact us at any time to let us know. Our contact details are at the end of this policy.
- Conduct marketing, research and statistical analysis
- How is personal information stored?
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is store securely and is protected from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. All information you provide to us is sotre on secure servers. Where you have chosen a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
- Personal information access
You can ask us to access the information we hold about you at any time. We take reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is accurate. If you believe any information we hold about you is inaccurate you should let us know.
- Questions and Concerns
Email us on email@example.com