PILATES STUDIO REOPENING 11 OCTOBER IN KIRRIBILLI
PILATES STUDIO REOPENING IN Milsons Point 11 OCTOBER
- We are excited to welcome you back to the pilates studio in Kirribilli!
- Group, privates and duo pilates classes will resume in Milsons Point to COVID-19 fully vaccinated clients taught by COVID-19 fully vaccinated teachers as per NSW public health order
- All packages and membership classes have been extended for duration of lockdown of 15 weeks
- All direct debit membership will be debited 1st November
NEW STUDIO PROCEDURES
- All clients must show one time proof of COVID-19 vaccination
- QR code check in and sighted by instructor before each class
- Masks required indoors until 1st December
- Temperature check
- Please wait outside (to allow ventilation between classes)
INCREASED VENTILATION AT STUDIO
- Your safety is always our priority at pilates in Kirribilli
- Front door will be open to increase airflow at our pilates studio in Milsons Point
- Front and back door will be open in between classes for proper cross ventilation
- 3 HEPA filter air purifiers with high clean air delivery rate will be placed throughout studio. (Coverage up to 120sqm, our studio is 83sqm).
- To reduce number of infectious particles in the air
- Enhance transmissions between persons
- Reduce overall particle concentrations
- The combination of the two HEPA air cleaners and universal masking reduced overall exposure by up to 90%
- These findings suggest that portable HEPA air cleaners can reduce exposure to SARS-CoV-2 aerosols in indoor environments.